Team Leader @ Positive Technologies (2016 - present)
Open Source R&D using Clojure.
PT Application Firewall
- Created domain-specific language and interpreter for network configuration.
- Created device package for PT AF integration with Cisco ACI.
- Designed architectural solution for data structure unification.
- Head of Application Firewall UI team which
increased up to 10 members.
- Presented Cisco ACI and PT AF integration at Positive Hack Days VI.
- Participated in development of transparent proxy mode for PT AF.
Senior Software Developer @ Positive Technologies (2015 - 2016)
Computer Science Lecturer @ Higher School of Economics (2016 - present)
Web Development course
for Computer Linguists.
- Created open source web development course from scratch targeting students for Master’s program Computer Linguistics.
- Successfully conducted experimental course for groups up to 20 students in HSE.
Engineer's Degree @ Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics / Higher School of Economics (2010 - 2016)
Open Source Software
R&D as part of term papers
using Python, Erlang and Clojure.
- CircuitryLib – Python library for modelling various circuit engineering systems.
- SpiritLevel – PoC for MicroPython device.
- ErlangIO – PoC for connecting Erlang VM with GNU/Linux kernel.
- mDSS – Decision Support System in Clojure.
- Cheque – Flask OCR RESTful service.
Open Source Developer @ The Profitware Group (2012 - present)
Software Engineer @ RosBusinessConsulting (2013 - 2015)
Software Developer @ Bank's Soft Systems (2011 - 2013)
Online Banking Solutions
- Developed and maintained custom versions of online banking solution Private Client for several international and Russian banks.
- Implemented multiple HSA functionality (handwritten signature analogue) in standard version of online banking solution Private Client.